The primary purpose of the Safety Committee is to engage in projects and activities that promote the safety of residents, businesses and visitors to the St Louis Hills neighborhood.
- Business Security – Collaborating with local businesses to ensure they deter theft and support neighborhood safety.
- Crime and Safety Education – Communicate helpful information to residents of the neighborhood.
- Neighborhood Impact Statements – Communicate to judges the negative impact of specific neighborhood crimes.
- Block Captain Program – Promote neighborhood collaboration and cohesion.
- Security Cameras – Promote the use of public and private security cameras to deter crime and to support criminal investigation and prosecution.
Contact us to ask questions, address concerns, and to volunteer!
Chairperson Tom Scheifler
SLHNA AwareNet Project
SLHNA Safety Committee Flyers
Here is a link to a Neighborhood Watch Sign Request Form. The form allows for request of multiple signs, so ask your neighbors if they would like a sign too. You can submit your request in two ways:
1) Fill out the form I’ve provided and mail it in to:
St. Louis Street Department
1900 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis, Mo. 63139
Att: Kim Coleman Or
2) Email Kim Coleman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure in your email to include what hundred block you would like the sign(s) and in front of what specific address or addresses you want them posted.