The primary purpose of the Safety Committee is to engage in projects and activities that promote the safety of residents, businesses and visitors to the St Louis Hills neighborhood.
- Security Initiative – Collaborate with residents and businesses to disrupt and deter criminal activity by using security cameras combined with a private-duty officer reviewing and responding to automatic alerts.
- Crime and Safety Education – Communicate helpful information to residents and businesses of the neighborhood.
- Neighborhood Impact Statements – Communicate to judges the negative impact of specific neighborhood crimes.
- Block Captain Program – Discontinued. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to volunteer to lead the effort to restart this program.
Contact us to ask questions, address concerns, and to volunteer!
Chairperson Tom Scheifler
- Volunteer contributions goal and options to donation!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Monthly Reports
- Four Week Test
SLHNA Safety Committee Flyers
Here is a link to a Neighborhood Watch Sign Request Form. The form allows for request of multiple signs, so ask your neighbors if they would like a sign too. You can submit your request in two ways:
1) Fill out the form I’ve provided and mail it in to:
St. Louis Street Department
1900 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis, Mo. 63139
Att: Kim Coleman Or
2) Email Kim Coleman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure in your email to include what hundred block you would like the sign(s) and in front of what specific address or addresses you want them posted.