Whether you want to run the 5k, walk the 1 miler, watch your kids compete in the youth run or sign up to get a very fashionable t-shirt which have been spotted in countries across the globe, all of the money raised from the Run for the Hills is spent directly on our beloved neighborhood Francis Park.
- 5K – Starts at 8 am at the intersection of Donovan & Itaska Streets and ends at Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- 1 Mile Walk & Fun Run – Starts at 9 am at Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- 1 Mile Competitive Youth Run – Starts at 9 am on Nottingham midway between Childress & Donovan and ends near Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- $25 – Individual 5K ($30 if registering on Friday, 9/14 or Saturday, 9/15)
- $20 – 1 Mile Walk & Fun Run and Competitive Youth Run ($25 if registering on Friday, 9/14 or Saturday, 9/15)
- $60 – 5K Family registration (includes 3 unisex t-shirts)
- 5K Run: 5 year age groups (top 3/gender) starting at U14 up to 70+, plus a Stroller Division (all ages).
1 Mile Competitive Youth Run (14 & under only) top 3 finishers, male and female. The 5K first place finishers will be recognized with a $50 gift certificate and a 1st place trophy. Second and third place overall finishers, male and female, will be recognized with a trophy. No double dipping.
Bib and T-Shirt Pickup:
- Friday, September 14, 5 pm–7 pm at St. Gabriel the Archangel School Meeting Room (4711 Tamm Avenue, 63109) located off the back parking lot.
- Saturday, September 15, 7 am–8 am at the Nottingham/ Childress entrance of the park.
- Youth Small or Medium (specify sizes: YS/YM) Adult Small/Medium/Large/XL/XXL (specify adult sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL)
Registration: Click here to sign up
, or click here to print form
. Family registrants must complete this form and mail or register in person on Friday 9/14. Checks payable to: Friends of Francis Park. Mail entry to: Run for the Hills, P.O. Box 190314, St. Louis, MO 63119-6314.
Bring your block, bring your boot camp, bring your babies in their running strollers – just show up and be ready for a fun morning!
The 7th Annual Grub & Groove, presented by Alliance Credit Union, takes place Saturday August 11th in Francis Park. Join us at this free event for a day full of fun for the entire family. Try out one or all of the 13 local restaurants, visit the 4 Hands Brewing Company Draft Experience, play in the Spectrum Brands Kids Zone, cool of with a frozen drink from Tropical Liqueurs St. Louis in Francis Park, or just enjoy the afternoon listening to local musicians.
2018 Music Lineup:
Mo Egeston 1pm – 2:30pm
Elliott Pearson & the Passing Lane 3:00 – 4:00p
River Kittens 4:30 – 5:30p
The Bottoms Up Blues Gang – 6:00 – 7:00pm
Aaron Kamm and the One Drops – 7:30p – 9:00pm
No coolers or outside food allowed. Funds raised at Grub & Groove support improvements to Francis Park and the south city neighborhoods surrounding it.
Thursday June 21, 2018
General Neighborhood Meeting at Bishop DuBourg High School Cafeteria
Entrance through the front or rear.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting starts at 7:00 pm to 8:30 p.m.
Police Chief, Colonel John Hayden and Director of Public Safety Jimmie Edwards will be guest speakers.
This meeting is an opportunity for our residents to meet our Chief and Director of Public Safety, hear them speak about crime and safety, and ask questions. Hear from our newly formed Safety Committee.
Renew your $30.00 memberships this night, with the St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association, or volunteer for one of our open committees.