SLHNA & Friends of Francis Park invite you to join your neighbors on Saturday, May 14th, 8:30 A.M. at Tamm and Nottingham, for Francis Park Clean-Up and Spring Planting. Bring your own garden tools or we will provide. No experience is necessary.
Call Rosemary Spitler, 352-4885, if you have any questions. Thanks!
The St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association will be accepting applications for the 2016 SLHNA Student Award for scholarship, leadership and service in school, church and community. Three one-time scholarships in the amount of $600 will be awarded.
Click here to download an application.
The eligibility rules are:
- The applicant must be the daughter / son / legal dependent of a current St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association member living within the boundaries of St. Louis Hills. The applicant’s family must have a history of membership in the SLHNA including 2016.
- The applicant must be an 8th Grade student. The scholarship award is for the freshman year of high school only; it is non-renewable.
- The applicant may apply on his/her own behalf or be nominated.
- The application must be postmarked by the deadline noted on the application. The deadline is earlier this year: Monday, April 18, 2016.
- Congratulations to the three SLHNA Scholarship winners for 2015. They are: Mary Goeddel, a St. Raphael graduate, now attending Cor Jesu Academy; Molly Roeder, a St. Gabriel graduate now at Bishop DuBourg HS; and Camden Brazile, also from St. Gabriel, who is at DeSmet High School.
Chairman of the Scholarship Committee is Joyce Bytnar at email@example.com or 314-481-5550. Call if you have any questions.
The St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association and the Friends of Francis Park have just launched an initiative to place a statue of David R. Francis in Francis Park.
You are encouraged to contribute. Please see the brochure for additional information.