The St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association will be accepting applications for the 2015 SLHNA Student Award for scholarship, leadership and service in school, church and community. Three one-time scholarships in the amount of $600 will be awarded.
Click here to download an application.
The eligibility rules are:
- The applicant must be the daughter / son / legal dependent of a current St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association member living within the boundaries of St. Louis Hills. The applicant’s family must have a history of membership in the SLHNA including 2015.
- The applicant must be an 8th Grade student. The scholarship award is for the freshman year of high school only; it is non-renewable.
- The applicant may apply on his/her own behalf or be nominated.
- The application must be postmarked by the deadline noted on the application. The deadline is earlier this year: Monday, April 20, 2015.
- Last year, winners were announced at grade school graduation ceremonies: Mariah Spaid from Word of Life Lutheran School, Jake Killian from St. Gabriel School, and Janie McCarthy from St. Raphael School.
Chairman of the Scholarship Committee is Joyce Bytnar at email@example.com or 314-481-5550. Call if you have any questions.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association’s (SLHNA) annual Easter Egg Hunt in Francis Park on April 4, 2015. For more information visit the events page.
The SLHNA website is evolving into a responsive site to function on your hand held devices. We need recent photos of neighborhood scenes, events, and everyday living to use as banner photos and to freshen up the slide show. If you have any horizontal (landscape) photos that you are willing to share without payment or individual credit, please send them to Kathleen W. Herring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send photos featuring closeups of people unless you have their written permission to do so. Currently there are several rotating header photos shot with an iPhone. These can work if you send the largest file size. On the iPhone that is called Actual Size. If you have several photos place them in a folder and zip it before sending. Please put “SLHNA Photos” in your subject line. Provide your name as you want it to appear on the site and we will include a list of those who contributed new photos.
This is your chance to be a part of the website! Thanks for your help.
It is time to renew your membership. Please note that there was a typo on the membership renewal cards recently mailed out – the correct zip code of our PO Box is 63119. Click here for the full address and further details to join or renew.