Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friends of Francis Park and the St Louis Hills Neighborhood Association welcomes you to join us for our 28th Run for the Hills 5k Run and 1 mile run/walk on September 21, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. What makes the Run for the Hills the best 5k in StL?
– A fast course winding through the beautiful St. Louis Hills neighborhood
– The coolest and most comfortable t-shirt you own which will pay tribute to our 2019 Stanley Cup Champs
– Ted Drewes, Edibles and Essentials and StL Bread Company for breakfast
– Surround yourself with great people excited to push themselves to run their best race and support Francis Park
– Received the Best Neighborhood Support Award over all other St Louis metro area races in 2018 thanks to you!
Whether you run the 5k, walk the 1 miler, watch your kids compete in the youth run or register as a neighborhood supporter, please know that 100% of the money raised from the Run for the Hills is spent directly on our treasured neighborhood centerpiece, Francis Park.
Thank you for supporting our Run, our park and our neighborhood!
Childress & Nottingham
Saint Louis, MO 63109