Friends of Francis Park and the St Louis Hills Neighborhood Association welcomes you to join us for our 28th Run for the Hills 5k Run and 1 mile run/walk on September 21, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. What makes the Run for the Hills the best 5k in StL?
– A fast course winding through the beautiful St. Louis Hills neighborhood
– The coolest and most comfortable t-shirt you own which will pay tribute to our 2019 Stanley Cup Champs
– Ted Drewes, Edibles and Essentials and StL Bread Company for breakfast
– Surround yourself with great people excited to push themselves to run their best race and support Francis Park
– Received the Best Neighborhood Support Award over all other St Louis metro area races in 2018 thanks to you!
Whether you run the 5k, walk the 1 miler, watch your kids compete in the youth run or register as a neighborhood supporter, please know that 100% of the money raised from the Run for the Hills is spent directly on our treasured neighborhood centerpiece, Francis Park.
Register now online at https://register.chronotrack.com/r/51335 or you may fill out the registration form below and mail it in.
Thank you for supporting our Run, our park and our neighborhood!