Whether you want to run the 5k, walk the 1 miler, watch your kids compete in the youth run or sign up to get a very fashionable t-shirt which have been spotted in countries across the globe, all of the money raised from the Run for the Hills is spent directly on our beloved neighborhood Francis Park.
- 5K – Starts at 8 am at the intersection of Donovan & Itaska Streets and ends at Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- 1 Mile Walk & Fun Run – Starts at 9 am at Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- 1 Mile Competitive Youth Run – Starts at 9 am on Nottingham midway between Childress & Donovan and ends near Nottingham & Tamm Avenues.
- $25 – Individual 5K ($30 if registering on Friday, 9/14 or Saturday, 9/15)
- $20 – 1 Mile Walk & Fun Run and Competitive Youth Run ($25 if registering on Friday, 9/14 or Saturday, 9/15)
- $60 – 5K Family registration (includes 3 unisex t-shirts)
- 5K Run: 5 year age groups (top 3/gender) starting at U14 up to 70+, plus a Stroller Division (all ages).
1 Mile Competitive Youth Run (14 & under only) top 3 finishers, male and female. The 5K first place finishers will be recognized with a $50 gift certificate and a 1st place trophy. Second and third place overall finishers, male and female, will be recognized with a trophy. No double dipping.
Bib and T-Shirt Pickup:
- Friday, September 14, 5 pm–7 pm at St. Gabriel the Archangel School Meeting Room (4711 Tamm Avenue, 63109) located off the back parking lot.
- Saturday, September 15, 7 am–8 am at the Nottingham/ Childress entrance of the park.
- Youth Small or Medium (specify sizes: YS/YM) Adult Small/Medium/Large/XL/XXL (specify adult sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL)
Registration: Click here to sign up, or click here to print form. Family registrants must complete this form and mail or register in person on Friday 9/14. Checks payable to: Friends of Francis Park. Mail entry to: Run for the Hills, P.O. Box 190314, St. Louis, MO 63119-6314.
Bring your block, bring your boot camp, bring your babies in their running strollers – just show up and be ready for a fun morning!