The SLHNA History Committee works to make sure that the great history of St. Louis Hills is not only preserved, but made available for the residents of St. Louis Hills (and others) to enjoy forever.
One ongoing objective of the Committee is to collect and preserve historical magazines documents, and artifacts. A list of these items is on the History page of the website. In addition, all of these items are stored in a locked room in the Gabriel House (formerly the St. Gabriel Convent).
Please visit the History page on our website for more information.
- Mitch Hannekan (email@example.com)
- Dave Kloud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Palank (email@example.com)
- Nancy Vordtriede (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chris Murphey (email@example.com)
- Fred Niermann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Info to come:
Neighborhood Improvement Committee
House Tour Committee